At I.Gorman we pride ourselves on finding the most unique jewelry designs - this is especially fun when it comes to bridal. Engagement rings and wedding bands are very personal pieces of jewelry, so it's important to find a ring that feels unique to you. There are so many incredible options out there and in our store, but today I want to highlight some very modern rings for both men and women.
1. Platinum ring by Satoru featuring a tension set diamond. This unique ring with clean lines has a ruby hidden on the inside of the band.
2. 18ky gold ring by Niessling with a round, brilliant cut diamond set in a platinum bezel.
3. Rose gold ring by Schaffrath, polished with a matte finish and a bypass set round brilliant cut diamond.
4. Asymmetrical white gold ring by Ambar that features a bezel set princess cut diamond. The center stone is accented with smaller diamonds on the halo and down the ring shank.
1. Palladium band with a textured finish and channel set raw diamond cubes by Todd Reed. A perfect band for a minimalist who is looking for a subtle, special detail.
2. Grey gold, ruby and diamond band by Satoru with wood inlay. A sleek, very unique band!
3. 24ky gold and sterling silver band by Atelier Zobel. Very modern and organic.
4. Platinum and carbon fiber band by Furrer Jacot. The black carbon fiber paired with the light silver platinum give this band some cool contrast.
Stop in anytime to see all of these modern rings and more!